Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 is an entry-level Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone from Samsung that delivers the power of Google’s latest (not the greatest) Android firmware to the users. We already have a root guide for the device that shows how you can get the most out of your device and in this guide, we’ll be showing you how you can unroot your device, to get the lost warranty back and to enjoy the stock performance of the device. Here’s how you can do it:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
2. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
III. Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330:
1. Download and place both the files onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it should launch.
4. Click on PDA and select the Stock Firmware you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
5. Checkmark the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
6. Leave the Repartition box unchecked.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Reboot the device into Download mode by pressing and holding the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Once inside the Download mode, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
10. Hit Start in the Odin and it’ll begin flashing the firmware.
11. Once it’s done, your device will automatically reboot.
12. And you’re all done!
Awesome! Your device has been successfully unrooted and you’re now running the latest official stock firmware on your device. Should you ever want to root your device again, you can check out our root guide!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
~ sumber ~